change in font size after dowloading update

sarah

Hi all. I'm new to this but after downloading an
update..I think it was ATI technologies display..all the
font sizes have gone too big and I can't work out how to
reduce them. I did try and remove the program which
didn't seem to return to normal but things did seem to
shrink a bit..but recently installed another update and
again things are too big. Any ideas as to how to get the
windows so they stay on the screen?

Hi Sarah,

You can increase the screen resolution through the desktop properties dialog box. Right-click on the desktop and select
properties. Flip to the settings tab and slide the slider towards the right to increase the resolution.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"sarah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:009e01c49756$69302100$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi all. I'm new to this but after downloading an
> update..I think it was ATI technologies display..all the
> font sizes have gone too big and I can't work out how to
> reduce them. I did try and remove the program which
> didn't seem to return to normal but things did seem to
> shrink a bit..but recently installed another update and
> again things are too big. Any ideas as to how to get the
> windows so they stay on the screen?

sarah

That's brilliant and sorted...it's easy when you know
how!! thanks

Glad to know all is fine Sarah !

--

"sarah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024a01c49771$1ba4f2b0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> That's brilliant and sorted...it's easy when you know
> how!! thanks

TRENDING THREADS