File Type Won't Change App Association

Greetings,

I have XP Pro, which included Jasc Software's Paint Shop Photo Album, which
took over the .jpg extension I was using with another program.

I have tried to change back via Win Explorer (which "fades out" the needed
command) as well as by right clicking the file, etc. (which takes the change
commands but does not execute them).

Any suggestions?

John

"John Hoagland" <abcd@efg.com> wrote
| Greetings,
|
| I have XP Pro, which included Jasc Software's Paint Shop Photo Album, which
| took over the .jpg extension I was using with another program.
|
| I have tried to change back via Win Explorer (which "fades out" the needed
| command) as well as by right clicking the file, etc. (which takes the change
| commands but does not execute them).
|
| Any suggestions?
|
| John

Start
Run
regsvr32 shimgvw.dll
Enter

May need to first uninstal, then reinstal "Paint Shop Photo Album"