So im getting a new mobo, cpu and ssd and my configuration will look like this:
MOBO: ASUS P8Z68-V LX
CPU: intel core i5 2500k
RAM: 2x4gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz ddr3 ram
GPU: asus directcu II gtx 560 OC 925mhz
SSD: Corsair GT Sandforce 90gb sata3
PSU: Corsair GS600
HDD: WD 320gb 5400rpm sata2
CASE: Bitfenix merc beta
FANS: 2x120mm front intake / 1x120mm rear outtake
1) Will i have to update my bios for my CPU to work and how do i do that without a working CPU?
2) Will my corsair vengeance work on this board even tho its not on the support list ?
3) Is 600W corsair PSU enough ?
4) Can i overclock my CPU to a 4.0ghz with a stock cooler and decent temp/stability ?
5) I want to install my OS to an SSD but i have it on my HDD atm. Ive never used an ssd or two hdds before. How do i do it ? Do i have to use AHCI mode and only hook up my SSD and after OS install i can hotswap my HDD (with ahci) and format it in windows ?
6) Hows the balance/compatibility of this system ? Is something bottlenecking something ?
-> The usual advice; read the manual / install guide; look at the parts, read the manual again and if everything makes sense and looks right - then go ahead with the install.
While you're waiting for delivery you can download the online version of the motherboard manual and start getting familiar with it. Same for the other parts you want to order if they have install guides or manuals available online.