Solved

Hp/beats, dell, apple laptop??

Hello, I have plans to be a YouTube commentator and post games I've played. i already have games a recorder and a mic, but no laptop. I need a laptop to edit my videos and also to play Mine craft. I don't know if i should buy a Mac Book pro/air, a Dell inspiron 15R, or a hp Envy dV7t beats edition. I need a laptop, not a desktop. I need one with a good editing and recording system that'll get the job done.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about beats dell apple laptop
  1. You posted the same question several hours ago. Two people chimed in, you didn't bother to reply.

No need to start a new thread.
  2. Best answer
    MacBook Pro, Inspiron, or Envy. The Mac has quite a few tools avaliable for it, but the software is quite expensive. The Insprion or the Envy have a bigger software library since they run Windows.
  3. Best answer selected by Paulie400.
  4. Paulie400 said:
    Hello, I have plans to be a YouTube commentator and post games I've played. i already have games a recorder and a mic, but no laptop. I need a laptop to edit my videos and also to play Mine craft. I don't know if i should buy a Mac Book pro/air, a Dell inspiron 15R, or a hp Envy dV7t beats edition. I need a laptop, not a desktop. I need one with a good editing and recording system that'll get the job done..Please Help!
  5. sk1939 said:
    MacBook Pro, Inspiron, or Envy. The Mac has quite a few tools avaliable for it, but the software is quite expensive. The Insprion or the Envy have a bigger software library since they run Windows.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Laptops Hewlett Packard Games