toolbar moved to right-edge of screen...

....and I can't move it back to the bottom.

How can I drag it back into position? Is there a file somewhere that
can be reset?

Thanks,

Greg
2 answers Last reply
More about toolbar moved right edge screen

    Hi,

    Unlock the taskbar by right-clicking on it and unchecking "Lock the taskbar". Drag the taskbar to the bottom of the
    screen after this.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "siriusbliss" <junkdrop1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%234ILRkGmEHA.3524@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > ...and I can't move it back to the bottom.
    >
    > How can I drag it back into position? Is there a file somewhere that can be reset?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Greg

    Already tried this. no luck yet. Still trying.
    Never seen this behavior before.

    Thanks,

    Greg

    ****