toolbar moved to right-edge of screen...

....and I can't move it back to the bottom.

How can I drag it back into position? Is there a file somewhere that
can be reset?

Thanks,

Greg

Hi,

Unlock the taskbar by right-clicking on it and unchecking "Lock the taskbar". Drag the taskbar to the bottom of the
screen after this.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"siriusbliss" <junkdrop1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%234ILRkGmEHA.3524@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> ...and I can't move it back to the bottom.
>
> How can I drag it back into position? Is there a file somewhere that can be reset?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg

Already tried this. no luck yet. Still trying.
Never seen this behavior before.

Thanks,

Greg

****