Is there a Hot Coffee

Action Replay code?

for PS2 that is....

;-D

Scott Norris wrote:
> Action Replay code?
>
> for PS2 that is....

I doubt that there could be. The minigames have been enabled by hacking
some of the game's files that control what scripts are to run in
particular situations in the game -- something that a replay code is not
going to be able to do.

Grinder said the following on 21/07/2005 21:06:
> Scott Norris wrote:
>
>> Action Replay code?
>>
>> for PS2 that is....
>

> I doubt that there could be. The minigames have been enabled by hacking
> some of the game's files that control what scripts are to run in
> particular situations in the game -- something that a replay code is not
> going to be able to do.
There is no heavy hacking at all, it's just a bit that must be changed
in the savegame and voila the game is uncensored.
There are some codes for action replay MAX (the regular one isn't
enough) that are floating around, just google it.

and for those too lazy to Google;
Well, there goes Rockstar's last defense. Someone claims to have come up
with an unlock code for Hot Coffee on the Playstation 2 version of Grand
Theft Auto: San Andreas.

The unlock requires the AR Max device, by the code is so short it's actually
listed in its entirety in a forum posting. Can someone try it out for me and
let me know if it works?

Rockstar is officially not returning my calls requesting comment.

Oh, what the heck, here are the codes:

Date & Girlfriend Codes.
D1U0-7U5R-BJ2ZC

these are from;