Movies out of focus with Sony DSC-W1

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 13, 2005 3:08:21 PM

Hi,

Whenever I take movies with this camera they always appear out of
focus. The camera seems to be constantly refocusing, going in and out
of focus.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul

More about : movies focus sony dsc

May 13, 2005 7:00:18 PM

"P&L" <pldokken@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Whenever I take movies with this camera they always appear out of
>focus. The camera seems to be constantly refocusing, going in and out
>of focus.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>Paul

I don't have a W1 but I have found with other sony's going to manual
focus and setting a distance works fine.

Wes