If I were selling a 5850...

ulillillia

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
The best I can say is to check Ebay and see what one is going for. I see the 6870s on Newegg (about the same power based on Gigaflops based on info given on Wikipedia) going for about $190 USD (a quick mental average, with odd balls (like those going for $400) being left out). You might only get around $125 to $175 for that card if you sell it, given this, depending on condition, overclocking, usage, and various other factors.

DM186

Splendid
At that price for a used 5850 and being a product of AMD you will be lucky to even get half that amount unless you know a friend who will buy it. I can get better Nvidia cards new for around that price. But I wish you good luck on that. I know how you feel when you pay a lot of money and hardly use it and now you need to sell for a upgrade or you are hurting for money. I just built this rig and put over 1600 into it but I know if I was going to sell it I would be doing good to get 500 for it and that is the most. Now on the other hand If you bought it new and it has never been used and is sealed up then you might get what you are asking for. Good Luck

TRENDING THREADS