xxcysxx

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2007
hello folks,
does any of you use straps for your gaming machine. i have a lain li v354 case and i like to make it portable. i take it to the shop and to friends house to play games. so i prefer a strap that loop around the case and have a handle to it. can you please recommend some store, any store, with some rugged, durable or fancy looking straps selection i would appreciate it very much. i do use google, but i can use some more selection from the other enthusiast.
even creative straps, and straps only!, for other utilities is fine. it don't have to specifically tailored to pc. it's ok to think outside the box. :D

if you have a picture of your pc with a straps please show it off. i like to see it. it don't have to be neat and pretty, they gets work up from moving from places to places anyway.

thanks

xxcysxx

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2007
yeah, i know. but i really like the feel of nylon straps, plus i like the look of a nylon strap strapped around my case. also i have plans for the top of my case. i think i'm going to mount my radiator on there. on the top externally. i'll figure something out, but i definitely need a handle on it.