Sign in with
Your question

Gtx 560 TI and Gts 250. What can I do?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 19, 2011 11:57:35 PM

I have a Gtx 560 TI in my computer and a spare Gts 250, is there any sli or anything I can do with them to increase my performance?

More about : gtx 560 gts 250

a b Î Nvidia
November 20, 2011 12:44:32 AM

You can run both of them together, put the 560ti in one slot and put the 250 in another slot and in nvidia control panel set phys x to the gts 250. This may or may not help performance but idk.
m
l
November 20, 2011 12:54:01 AM

amuffin said:
You can run both of them together, put the 560ti in one slot and put the 250 in another slot and in nvidia control panel set phys x to the gts 250. This may or may not help performance but idk.

Ya but won't that only help for games with physx? I'm looking for an all around boost
m
l
Related resources
a c 82 Î Nvidia
November 20, 2011 1:11:03 AM

charmen said:
I'm looking for an all around boost

It ain't gonna happen.

I'm in agreement with the THG article on the topic that when ya turn on PhysX in a game that is so equipped, ya ain't gonna turn it off if ya system can handle it. The eye candy simply adds a lot tot he game experience. A dedicated PhysX card makes it handle it.
m
l
November 20, 2011 1:15:33 AM

JackNaylorPE said:
It ain't gonna happen.

I'm in agreement with the THG article on the topic that when ya turn on PhysX in a game that is so equipped, ya ain't gonna turn it off if ya system can handle it. The eye candy simply adds a lot tot he game experience. A dedicated PhysX card makes it handle it.

Hmm, only game I have that really uses physx is mafia 2 so I'm probably not gonna do anything
m
l
!