Sign in with
Your question

Gtx 560 TI and Gts 250. What can I do?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 19, 2011 11:57:35 PM

I have a Gtx 560 TI in my computer and a spare Gts 250, is there any sli or anything I can do with them to increase my performance?

More about : gtx 560 gts 250

a b Î Nvidia
November 20, 2011 12:44:32 AM

You can run both of them together, put the 560ti in one slot and put the 250 in another slot and in nvidia control panel set phys x to the gts 250. This may or may not help performance but idk.
November 20, 2011 12:54:01 AM

amuffin said:
You can run both of them together, put the 560ti in one slot and put the 250 in another slot and in nvidia control panel set phys x to the gts 250. This may or may not help performance but idk.

Ya but won't that only help for games with physx? I'm looking for an all around boost
Related resources
a b Î Nvidia
November 20, 2011 1:11:03 AM

charmen said:
I'm looking for an all around boost

It ain't gonna happen.

I'm in agreement with the THG article on the topic that when ya turn on PhysX in a game that is so equipped, ya ain't gonna turn it off if ya system can handle it. The eye candy simply adds a lot tot he game experience. A dedicated PhysX card makes it handle it.
November 20, 2011 1:15:33 AM

JackNaylorPE said:
It ain't gonna happen.

I'm in agreement with the THG article on the topic that when ya turn on PhysX in a game that is so equipped, ya ain't gonna turn it off if ya system can handle it. The eye candy simply adds a lot tot he game experience. A dedicated PhysX card makes it handle it.

Hmm, only game I have that really uses physx is mafia 2 so I'm probably not gonna do anything
!