My friend asked me to assemble gaming platform. I havent been doing this for 5 years and afraid to make bad choice.
Can you have a look?
It will have 2 drives:
1. SSD for c: too boot win7 in 7 seconds. - Corsair - Force Series 3 - Solid-State-Disk - 60 GB - 89 Euro
2. 2Tb for d for data : - caviar-green-sata-iii-2tb-western-digital - 111 Euro
3. Motherboard - p8z68-v-pro-gen3-asus - - 163 Euro
4. CPU - Intel Core i5 2500K Box (Sockel 1155, 32nm, BX80623I52500K) - - 192 Euro
5. GFX - Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 DiRT 3 2048MB GDDR5 - - 225 Euro
6. RAM - vengeance-16gb-kit-ddr3-pc3-12800-cl9-cmz16gx3m4a1600c9 - - 77 Euro
7. PSU - be quiet! Pure Power L8 CM 630 - - 78 Euro
8. CASE - Aerocool XPredator Evil Black Edition - - 106 Euro
9. CPU fan - Scythe Grand Kama Cross (SCKC-2000) - - 29 Euro
10. Monitor - LG D2342P - - 185 Euro
I would back the RAM down to 8GB from 16GB, never heard of the PSU manufactorer but I'm in the US, just check to make sure they are quality. Also make sure the CPU fan will fit in the case without hitting anything (fans, side of case, RAM). But looks good!