Sims 2 in bigger trouble than Hot Coffee

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> I had no idea that there was a full frontal code for Sims 2. The
> worst part is the game is a T rated game so kids actually can get
> ahold of this one on their own (unlike GTA).
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/22/news_6129609.html

A user-created mod is not a cheat code. Someone needs to disbar this lawyer.

Hank the Rapper wrote:

> Mattinglyfan wrote:
> > I had no idea that there was a full frontal code for Sims 2. The
> > worst part is the game is a T rated game so kids actually can get
> > ahold of this one on their own (unlike GTA).
> > http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/22/news_6129609.html
>
> A user-created mod is not a cheat code. Someone needs to disbar this lawyer.

or do something with a bar!
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

>I had no idea that there was a full frontal code for Sims 2. The worst
>part is the game is a T rated game so kids actually can get ahold of this
>one on their own (unlike GTA).
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/22/news_6129609.html

No one takes him seriously. Not even advocates. Especially now. He should
have stuck to games that actually had questionable content. The Sims is
about as inoffensive as it gets. I love it. He's done.

In alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 Mattinglyfan <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote:
> I had no idea that there was a full frontal code for Sims 2. The worst part
> is the game is a T rated game so kids actually can get ahold of this one on
> their own (unlike GTA).
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/22/news_6129609.html

There was "full frontal nudity" in the first game. All you had to do was
apply one of the many hacks to remove the mosiac/blurring.

You could even create your own naked skins as well.

Note that these are 3rd party content patches and therefore very different
than the unlock code for Hot Coffee in GTA:SA...

And no, this doesn't make the guy any less of an idiot.

In alt.games.video.xbox Jordan <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The thing is he seems to think that if you remove the blurring you get:

> (Not Safe For Work)

> http://www.spong.com/news/t/h/thesims2is172550l.jpg

> Which we all know not to be true. You have to apply additional hacks to
> do this.

True.

Although I'd love to see the judge's face when this idiot makes his case
in court that computer generated "barbie dolls" are somehow damaging the
children of America, while giving others a "pedophile's dream".

To be honest, if you get off on someone being "smooth like Ken" you've got
issues.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I hear there is going to be a labelling of ALL programming environments
with an AO rating, because someone might create some naughty bits in
them, and under 18 kids get ahold of them.

- Richard Hutnik

Doug Jacobs schrieb:
> Better make keyboards AO devices then. They contain all the letters
> needed to spell out...naughty words... I mean look at it! They put the
> "A" key right next to the "S" key! Did they think kids wouldn't be able
> to figure that out!?

You got it, man, you got it. ESRB ratings for keyboards and if anyone
makes a keyboard that enables users to write a naughty word, regardless
if that users finds a hidden key someplace and agreed not to alter the
keyboard, then trash them! Let them be dragged up to the Captiol before
a committee and answer for their hiddeous crimes.