Depends on the gaming mouse you want.

Do you want wireless, or wired?

I have the RAT 9 - wireless mouse. It's really great, and I find it comfortable. I don't use the weights that come with it because it makes the mouse too heavy though. It's adjustable to boot. A single charge usually lasts me a good 7-8 hours (it comes with 2 rechargeable batteries, one to use for the mouse, while the other charges). It's kind of expensive though.

The RAT 7 is a wired mouse. Same as the RAT 9 except for the wired part.

I've heard other people liking the razor naga. But I guess it really depends on preferences.

digitalzom-b

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011

I have the Razer Naga, and I use it for FPS games, MMOs, etc. I love it, great mouse, lots of buttons, comfortable for me. I would recommend it to be honest.

sardonicjester

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011

I have the RAT 7. It is the best mouse I have ever owned. I also take it to work everyday and use it there (it is great for everything, not just gaming).

I mainly like it for the high DPI (5600 I think), and the amount/ease of customization. You can change most things on this mouse to fit your preference.

blackburn5ghz

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2012
i play fps and rpg's only.
Also after alittle investment , i'm getting logitech g9x and cm storm sentinel for same price tag somehow

so to go with and i'm open to other suggestions rather than these tooo.

Help !!