Speaking of GTA San Andreas AO rating.....

Hello! I have two brand new copies of GTA San Andreas on ebay right now
auctioned for $92 each. One is for PS2 and the other is for Xbox. Check
out my ebay screen name to take advantage of the orginial copies. My
screen name is spiglitz. The auction will be up for seven days.

It could be your only chance to see the controversial "hot coffee"
content.
4 answers Last reply
More about speaking andreas rating

    You can't see the Hot Coffee content on the PS2 or Xbox version, just the PC
    version.

    --
    Jeremy
    On the web at

    Game Junky said the following on 24/07/2005 10:49:
    > You can't see the Hot Coffee content on the PS2 or Xbox version, just the PC
    > version.

    Yeah sure do you live in a cave or what? The whole AO issue has been
    caused by the possibility to unlock the hot coffee scenes with a simple
    AR Max code on the ps2...

    spiglitz wrote:

    > Hello! I have two brand new copies of GTA San Andreas on ebay right now
    > auctioned for $92 each. One is for PS2 and the other is for Xbox. Check
    > out my ebay screen name to take advantage of the orginial copies. My
    > screen name is spiglitz. The auction will be up for seven days.
    >
    > It could be your only chance to see the controversial "hot coffee"
    > content.

    and to prove what a money grabbing bastard you are
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    "Mosquito2001" <"m[N]o[o]sq[P]u[A]i[M]to2001"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Game Junky said the following on 24/07/2005 10:49:
    > > You can't see the Hot Coffee content on the PS2 or Xbox version, just
    the PC
    > > version.
    > >

    > Yeah sure do you live in a cave or what? The whole AO issue has been
    > caused by the possibility to unlock the hot coffee scenes with a simple
    > AR Max code on the ps2...

    Or codes for the gargantuanly superior Code Breaker.

Console Gaming Ebay Video Games