Asus 210 silent 1gb ddr3 problem

Hi,
I got a new asus 210 silent 1gb ddr3 as replacement for my older xfx hd 4350 1gb graphics card since the card had a problem. My problem is when I connect teh vga cable to my gpu it starts up boots into windows but is not able to recognize the gpu. But in the device manager it shows = intel 945g gz gc p pl pci express root port. And also i have disabled the onboard graphics and formatted my windows 7 machine, so there is no question of the old ati drivers creating a problem. I live in india. Also I get this following error "Your computer's system firmware does not include enough information to properly configure and use this device. To use this device, contact your computer manufacturer to obtain a firmware or BIOS update. (Code 35)" when i click the properties of the faulty driver in device manager.

My specs are =
mercury PI945GCM
3 gb ddr2 ram450 w psu
asus 210 silent 1 gb ddr3
dell 22inch led monitor

Thanks in advance,
Kshiteej
1 answer Last reply
More about asus silent ddr3 problem
  1. I think the problem is with my pci slot since it is 1.0 i think but the card is a 2.0 one. How do I flash my bios to update it and to get the card running? On the mercury website I can find a bios update but it is an old one. Can anyone please help me out? :)

Thanks in Advance,
    Kshiteej
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Asus DDR3 Graphics