ATI And Nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hello all,
i made a poll before also so i know which is better between ati and nvidia but i didnt get my answer as it was closed.
so can u please tell the advantages / disadvantages of nvidia over ati and vice-versa .
it would be of great help
thanks

(no offence but admin please dont close this topic)
(please someone help me :- http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/115206-13-battlefield-directx-error)

threads like these (nvidia vs amd or amd vs intel) always turn into troll threads with people fighting each other supporting their own opinion. and there is no precise way to answer which one is better - amd or nvidia. both have their strengths and weaknesses. if you're choosing gfx cards you're better off pitting your chosen amd and nvidia cards againts each other. then they can be compared according to their performance, price, quality etc.

The reason I suspect your last thread was closed, and im only guessing, however there is a history of such threads getting heated as both Nvidia and ATI/AMD have firm sets of supporters who get a bit over protective at times.

People will say this camp has better drivers or this brand is bad at X/Y or Z and im guessing the MOD that closed it was a little jittery and closed it early. :non: :pfff:

You should list your system specs and ask for recommendations, some games prefer one set of cards over another some cards are more suited to differing needs. Just list what you have and what you want from the new card and go from there.

Mactronix :)

G

how can u say nvidia is better in performance ?
i mean in gpu hierarchy chart 6950 = 560 ti and 470 where as there is a diff of 8.72 fps in bf3 tests and prices arent very different so the point u r saying isnt right that nvidia peforms better and the 6970 is 1 fps better than 580 while being 100$ cheaper between best 6970 and decent 580

G

i would rather say amd is better at least in bf3 tests . it is like +1 ranks to every amd card in gpu hierarchy chart

Status
Not open for further replies.