Ever Play Magic Pengel The Quest For Color

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

How is it? It seems like a unique game to say the least.

What do you all think of it??

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

Pizza Hut wrote:
> How is it? It seems like a unique game to say the least.
>
> What do you all think of it??
>
> -
> Can we stop fighting, and start living?

My daughter had it, and although I have not played it, it looked very
interesting. As you may know you draw your own monsters to fight, sort
of like pokemon, but it was very interesting how the game animated the
drawing you make. If you like the pokemon kind of games you will
probably love it.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and bushmaster2027
<user@example.net> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:00:05 GMT this person wrote:

>Pizza Hut wrote:
>> How is it? It seems like a unique game to say the least.
>>
>> What do you all think of it??
>>
>> -
>> Can we stop fighting, and start living?
>

>My daughter had it, and although I have not played it, it looked very
>interesting. As you may know you draw your own monsters to fight, sort
>of like pokemon, but it was very interesting how the game animated the
>drawing you make. If you like the pokemon kind of games you will
>probably love it.

I never played Pokemon, I'm kind of too old for that. The thing that
sounded cool was that you drew your own guy and than got to fight with
them.

How is the fight? It's not something where you roll a number and the
computer rolls a number and whoever gets the better number wins is it?
Is it more like a Street Fighter 2 type fight?

That's what I think I would enjoy more.

-

Pizza Hut wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and bushmaster2027
> <user@example.net> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:00:05 GMT this person wrote:
>

>>Pizza Hut wrote:
>>
>>>How is it? It seems like a unique game to say the least.
>>>
>>>What do you all think of it??
>>>
>>>-
>>>Can we stop fighting, and start living?
>>

>>My daughter had it, and although I have not played it, it looked very
>>interesting. As you may know you draw your own monsters to fight, sort
>>of like pokemon, but it was very interesting how the game animated the
>>drawing you make. If you like the pokemon kind of games you will
>>probably love it.
>

> I never played Pokemon, I'm kind of too old for that. The thing that
> sounded cool was that you drew your own guy and than got to fight with
> them.
>
> How is the fight? It's not something where you roll a number and the
> computer rolls a number and whoever gets the better number wins is it?
> Is it more like a Street Fighter 2 type fight?
>
> That's what I think I would enjoy more.

2
:-\ FM...

Pizza Hut wrote:
> How is it? It seems like a unique game to say the least.
>
> What do you all think of it??

I haven't played it. I did play Xflop 360 The Quest For Polygons.