MX Unleashed vs MX vs ATV Unleashed

Hey

I need to satisfy my thirst for dirt bikes whist at home, so I need some
opinions on which game to buy. Could anyone with experiance of both MX
Unleashed and MX vs ATV Unleashed shed any light onto which one is better -
does MX vs ATV Unleashed include all the tracks and stuff from MX Unleashed
(plus the atv stuff), or is it less of / more of a game?

Thanks for your time

James

fe

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2004

James Leech wrote:
> Hey
>
> I need to satisfy my thirst for dirt bikes whist at home, so I need some
> opinions on which game to buy. Could anyone with experiance of both MX
> Unleashed and MX vs ATV Unleashed shed any light onto which one is better -
> does MX vs ATV Unleashed include all the tracks and stuff from MX Unleashed
> (plus the atv stuff), or is it less of / more of a game?

i only have / know MX vs ATV Unleashed
is very good and very arcade, have many, many circuits, you can ride in
races or freeride have many vehicules Mx, ATV, GolfKart, Monster Trucks,
Buggy, Pickup Trucks, planes, helicopters, etc...
and many races types like short tracks, supercross, hill climbs,
supermoto, freestyle, etc...
for me is a good choice you can do wheelies, stoppies, supermans,
tsunamis, back flips, etc, etc, etc...
game recomended ;)

--
Fernando Esteves _/_/_/ _/_/_/
(o_ mailto:fe@netvisao.pt _/_/ _/_/

MX vs ATV also has online play. They both support 1080i so you are good
there. I liked MX vs ATV better due to the wide variety of vehicles and
online play.

--
HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com