Computer case suggestion

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
hello everyone,
I am looking at buying a new case for E-ATX asus rampage IV extreme, a full tower computer case. am looking at running quad crossfire in the future so I want to the case to be spacious and build for high quality to last, I have looked around and saw that the best two options are corsair 800D and the NZXT switch 810, I am more leaned toward the NZXT cuz its newer lighter and has a lower cost, weight is a concern for me since I will be ordering from amazon usa to Libya, so it would cost me for shipping if it was heavy, I will have to pay for shipping anyway but it would be kinda cheaper if it was lighter.

another thought should I just keep a NZXT M59 classic cuz I really like the way it looks but it barley fits the E-ATX motherboard that is not designed for it.

guys any suggessions would be greaty appreciated :)

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011

dude this one looks sweet but I would really like it if it has a side window panel, and looked a little bit less flashy.

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
no wayy too flashy, maan I really liked the looks of the CM storm, thump up for that! for bringing it to my attention, if it just has a side window it would be perfect, prehaps there is an option for that..

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
I just want a computer case that would last me for at least 4 years with this motherboard and be able to host all the future upgrades, and I want it to be build well and looks for play and professionalism, not too flashy.

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011

its nice but no window panel. :)

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011

this one was on my top list, I have listed in on my first post, comparing it to the nzxt switch 810, its really heavy but seems like its well build, but wouldn`t be an issue if its a bit old, I mean it was released like 3 years ago, wouldn`t this concern you . ?

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
I really like the nzxt switch 810 but whats holding me back is the plastic and the glossy finish that could be scratched over time. all the features seemed to be great if only it was made more sturby

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011

I am quite lean toward it as its light weighted and won`t cost me much in shipping plus its huge and can carry all my stuff and has plenty of customizations, but I can`t get over the plastic and the glossy finish

fastwing76

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011

lool! seriously!.. seems like an appealing Idea, its practically desert up here, just leave your room for a couple of days you dust is all over the place, so yes a plastic protective coating will kinda do the jop