Does Panasonic G51M work in US?

Last response: in Technologies
September 23, 2004 2:01:49 PM

Question: Does the Panasonic G51M work in the US? And has anyone gotten
this to work? Which carrier does it work on?

Thanks.

More about : panasonic g51m work

Anonymous
September 24, 2004 12:17:30 AM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, at 10:01:49 [GMT GMT] (20:01:49 Thursday, 23 September
2004 where I live) "VZE" wrote:

> Question: Does the Panasonic G51M work in the US? And has anyone gotten
> this to work? Which carrier does it work on?

Is it tri-band and do you have roaming allowed?

Or is it dual band 850/1900?

Does your provider your provider has roaming agreements
in US?

--
(A)bort (R)etry (T)hermonuclear Re-education
Anonymous

It's 900/1800/1900Mhz, unlocked GSM phone. I want to use this in Florida
with a US provider.

Thanks.

"John Phillips" <flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, at 10:01:49 [GMT GMT] (20:01:49 Thursday, 23
> September
> 2004 where I live) "VZE" wrote:
>
>> Question: Does the Panasonic G51M work in the US? And has anyone gotten
>> this to work? Which carrier does it work on?
>
> Is it tri-band and do you have roaming allowed?
>
> Or is it dual band 850/1900?
>
> Does your provider your provider has roaming agreements
> in US?
>
> --
> (A)bort (R)etry (T)hermonuclear Re-education

September 24, 2004 12:58:44 AM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, at 10:28:02 [GMT GMT] (20:28:02 Thursday, 23 September
2004 where I live) "VZE" wrote:

> It's 900/1800/1900Mhz, unlocked GSM phone. I want to use this in Florida
> with a US provider.

Cingular IIRC in Florida, or maybe T-Mobile on 1900.

Make sure roaming is allowed / turned on by your Telco ($$$)

--
A stagnant science is at a standstill.
Anonymous

It's tri-band. it will work everywhere.

"VZE" <vze@nospam.verizon.net> wrote in message
> Question: Does the Panasonic G51M work in the US? And has anyone gotten
> this to work? Which carrier does it work on?
>
> Thanks.

Anonymous
September 26, 2004 6:51:51 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.gsm - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

At least a quad band is required to work "everyone".

In <5aednWxpm63WKsncRVn-og@rogers.com> on Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:09:38 -0400,
"Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote:

>It's tri-band. it will work everywhere.
>
>"VZE" <vze@nospam.verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Question: Does the Panasonic G51M work in the US? And has anyone gotten
>> this to work? Which carrier does it work on?
>>
>> Thanks.

November 13, 2004 11:51:15 PM

The G51 is made of the USA market and the G50 is made for the European
market, they are both Tri-band so they will both work in the USA on the PCS
1900 band. OK!!!

Az!

!