  • Customization
  • CD-Rom
  • Windows XP
September 12, 2004 9:12:22 PM

How do I disable autorun so that a CD doesn't start
everytime?

More about : disabling autorun

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 9:54:37 PM

AZ wrote:
> How do I disable autorun so that a CD doesn't start
> everytime?

Go to the following website and look on Line 3, right side. Click the link
for XP Home or XP Pro, depending on the version you are running to download
the file. Double Click the downloaded file to run.

Troubleshooting Windows XP, Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP:

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User
!