Disabling autorun

How do I disable autorun so that a CD doesn't start
everytime?
1 answer Last reply
More about disabling autorun

    AZ wrote:
    > How do I disable autorun so that a CD doesn't start
    > everytime?

    Go to the following website and look on Line 3, right side. Click the link
    for XP Home or XP Pro, depending on the version you are running to download
    the file. Double Click the downloaded file to run.

    Troubleshooting Windows XP, Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP:

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Shell/User

Configuration Microsoft Customization CD-Rom Windows XP