BG2: Can You Get Your Lover's Equipment Back After Killing..

Last response: in Video Games
June 13, 2005 6:48:50 PM

The subject says it all. My female character was having something of a
"romance" with Sir Anomen (actually, she's just toying with him --
being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
his heart later). Well, he was turned into a vampire by Bodhi, I
defeated her and resurrected him at the Amuanator Temple. Is the a way
to get his stuff back? Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
those pants are you?)

Thanks!
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 4:09:34 AM

Suddenly, Muggsy, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness and
exclaimed:

> The subject says it all. My female character was having something of a
> "romance" with Sir Anomen (actually, she's just toying with him --
> being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
> his heart later). Well, he was turned into a vampire by Bodhi, I
> defeated her and resurrected him at the Amuanator Temple. Is the a way
> to get his stuff back? Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
> boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
> those pants are you?)
>
> Thanks!

All his equipment should have been dropped in the graveyard when Bohdi
grabbed him. Hit [Tab] if you have ToB and it will highlight. You'll have
to look around, sometimes it's hidden by the scenery.

--
Billy Yank

Quinn: "I'm saying it's us, or them."
Murphy: "Well I choose them."
Q: "That's NOT an option!"
M: "Then you shouldn't have framed it as one."
-Sealab 2021

Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 2:20:42 PM

Billy Yank wrote:
> Suddenly, Muggsy, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness and
> exclaimed:
>
> > The subject says it all. My female character was having something of a
> > "romance" with Sir Anomen (actually, she's just toying with him --
> > being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
> > his heart later). Well, he was turned into a vampire by Bodhi, I
> > defeated her and resurrected him at the Amuanator Temple. Is the a way
> > to get his stuff back? Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
> > boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
> > those pants are you?)
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> All his equipment should have been dropped in the graveyard when Bohdi
> grabbed him. Hit [Tab] if you have ToB and it will highlight. You'll have
> to look around, sometimes it's hidden by the scenery.

Sadly, if you have already gone off to the Temple of Amuanator too much
time has passed. Someone has already run off with all the gear. It
is gone forever.

You could use something like ShadowKeeper to 'cheat' the stuff back in,
but otherwise Anomen is going to have to come up with a whole new
ensemble.

Quest items however will stick around, so if it is game critical, you
can still find it waiting for you in the graveyard district.

MSH
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 4:18:19 PM

"Look in the graveyard!"

I feel so dumb!

Thanks, y'all!
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 10:39:24 PM

"Muggsy" <spanier88@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The subject says it all. My female character was having something of a
> "romance" with Sir Anomen (actually, she's just toying with him --
> being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
> his heart later). Well, he was turned into a vampire by Bodhi, I
> defeated her and resurrected him at the Amuanator Temple. Is the a way
> to get his stuff back? Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
> boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
> those pants are you?)
>
> Thanks!

Hahah there you go, your not a chick, just a guy who takes on the female
role in his games seriously, nothing wrong with that! ;)

Good to see ya got your answer :)

Ceo-
!