PS2 HEADSET ON PC ???

Is it possible to use your PS2 USB HEADSET on your PC, XP pro SP2?

My XP pro SP2 finds the LOGITECH HEADSET but dus not find the Drivers!

Can you help me?
Pleas mail me.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hi,

I don't have any problems using my ps2 headset with winxp pro. with sp1.

"Eddy Schelfhout" <eddyschelfhout@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to use your PS2 USB HEADSET on your PC, XP pro SP2?
>
> My XP pro SP2 finds the LOGITECH HEADSET but dus not find the Drivers!
>
> Can you help me?
> Pleas mail me.

hi chris

can you find out for me with drivers you use?

thanks Eddy

"chris" <fieroman@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
>
> I don't have any problems using my ps2 headset with winxp pro. with sp1.
>

> "Eddy Schelfhout" <eddyschelfhout@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is it possible to use your PS2 USB HEADSET on your PC, XP pro SP2?
>>
>> My XP pro SP2 finds the LOGITECH HEADSET but dus not find the Drivers!
>>
>> Can you help me?
>> Pleas mail me.

Scott

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 03:37:03 +0200, "Eddy Schelfhout"
<eddyschelfhout@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to use your PS2 USB HEADSET on your PC, XP pro SP2?
>
>My XP pro SP2 finds the LOGITECH HEADSET but dus not find the Drivers!
>
>Can you help me?
>Pleas mail me.

Just plug it in and the drivers should install as they're included with XP
SP2. At least that worked for me. Then check the audio settings in Control
Panel and you can change the device (if it's not already done) to the
headset.

--
Scott