adding a program on the list of "what do you want windows ..

David

I have Xp Pro and everytime I put a music cd, blank media or connect my
memory stick reader to the USB port, a windows pops up ... "what do you want
windows to do?" and then a list with several default win programs pops up.
Ho can I change that list so I can selct other programs that are already
installed in my system. Thanks!!

David,

You can add your own Autoplay entries using TweakUI.

TweakUI v2.00 for Windows XP/XP MCE [564 KB].
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

TweakUI v2.10 for Windows XP SP1/XP MCE/2003 [147 KB].
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k