GTA San Andreas Rating

Well it looks like there is an interesting issue with the Grand Theft Auto
San Andreas rating being changed to adult. There seems to be a number of
investigatons into the game for having unlockable sexual content. The FTC is
even looking into it. If you check out
https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/grand_theft_auto_san_andreas_rating_class_action
there is some more information and some articles on this. There is also a
free case evaluation provided. I found this interesting and thought others
might as well.

kr0
1 answer Last reply
More about andreas rating

    kr0 wrote:

    > Well it looks like there is an interesting issue with the Grand Theft Auto
    > San Andreas rating being changed to adult. There seems to be a number of
    > investigatons into the game for having unlockable sexual content. The FTC is
    > even looking into it. If you check out
    > https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/grand_theft_auto_san_andreas_rating_class_action
    > there is some more information and some articles on this. There is also a
    > free case evaluation provided. I found this interesting and thought others
    > might as well.
    >
    > kr0

    VERY old news mate, take a look around :O)

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

Console Gaming Games Video Games