GTA San Andreas Rating

Well it looks like there is an interesting issue with the Grand Theft Auto
San Andreas rating being changed to adult. There seems to be a number of
investigatons into the game for having unlockable sexual content. The FTC is
even looking into it. If you check out
https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/grand_theft_auto_san_andreas_rating_class_action
there is some more information and some articles on this. There is also a
free case evaluation provided. I found this interesting and thought others
might as well.

kr0

kr0 wrote:

> Well it looks like there is an interesting issue with the Grand Theft Auto
> San Andreas rating being changed to adult. There seems to be a number of
> investigatons into the game for having unlockable sexual content. The FTC is
> even looking into it. If you check out
> https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/grand_theft_auto_san_andreas_rating_class_action
> there is some more information and some articles on this. There is also a
> free case evaluation provided. I found this interesting and thought others
> might as well.
>
> kr0

VERY old news mate, take a look around :O)

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look