Call waiting

How many concurrent calls can be handled by the call waiting function before
the calling party gets busy? If I have one active call, another one waiting
and a third tries to call, will the function still come into play?

Cheers, Thorbjorn
1 answer Last reply
More about call waiting

    Thorbjorn Sundboe wrote:
    > How many concurrent calls can be handled by the call waiting function before
    > the calling party gets busy? If I have one active call, another one waiting
    > and a third tries to call, will the function still come into play?
    >
    > Cheers, Thorbjorn

    No, they'll get whatever 'busy line' treatment your service is set up to
    offer. CFBL (Call Forward Busy Line) can send the call to your voice
    mail (typical), or it can send it to another number, local or long
    distance. Without CFBL active, they'll just get a slow busy signal.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

GSM