Call waiting

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
September 27, 2004 2:13:27 AM

How many concurrent calls can be handled by the call waiting function before
the calling party gets busy? If I have one active call, another one waiting
and a third tries to call, will the function still come into play?

Cheers, Thorbjorn

More about : call waiting

September 27, 2004 2:13:28 AM

Thorbjorn Sundboe wrote:
> How many concurrent calls can be handled by the call waiting function before
> the calling party gets busy? If I have one active call, another one waiting
> and a third tries to call, will the function still come into play?
>
> Cheers, Thorbjorn

No, they'll get whatever 'busy line' treatment your service is set up to
offer. CFBL (Call Forward Busy Line) can send the call to your voice
mail (typical), or it can send it to another number, local or long
distance. Without CFBL active, they'll just get a slow busy signal.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of