Any cool online games for the PS2?

f00ge

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2003

Hi,

I'm usually a PC guy, but due to a dizzyness condition I have been forced to
lie down all day, which gets boring with TV rather quickly.

So I was wondering, if there are any online multiplayer PS2 games out that
have an online comminity like CS, Quake3, Warcraft etc.

I'm not looking for any specific genre of game. Just want it to be a game I
can play online with/against real people.
And preferably a game that is played by many.

Thanks,

Oh and btw, I'm in Europe, if that has any influence on the game's
community. (pings etc)

"f00ge" <f00ge***REMOVE***@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm usually a PC guy, but due to a dizzyness condition I have been forced
> to lie down all day, which gets boring with TV rather quickly.
>
> So I was wondering, if there are any online multiplayer PS2 games out that
> have an online comminity like CS, Quake3, Warcraft etc.
>
> I'm not looking for any specific genre of game. Just want it to be a game
> I can play online with/against real people.
> And preferably a game that is played by many.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oh and btw, I'm in Europe, if that has any influence on the game's
> community. (pings etc)

Try SOCOM2...that is probably the most played game, and the most people.

f00ge

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2003

"massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message

> Try SOCOM2...that is probably the most played game, and the most people.

What does SOCOM2 stand for?

> "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message
>
>> Try SOCOM2...that is probably the most played game, and the most people.
>
> What does SOCOM2 stand for?

Its a Naval term and I don't think it is an acronym. If you have dizziness
problems, a 3rd person game like SOCOM is probably all you will be able to
play.

"f00ge" <f00ge***REMOVE***@gmx.net> wrote in message

> "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message
>
>> Try SOCOM2...that is probably the most played game, and the most people.
>
> What does SOCOM2 stand for?

It doesn't stand for anything that is the name...SOCOM 2

"f00ge" <f00ge***REMOVE***@gmx.net> wrote in message

> "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message
>
>> Try SOCOM2...that is probably the most played game, and the most people.
>
> What does SOCOM2 stand for?
It stands for Special Operations COMmand I think.