Is there a way to select the order of start up apps?
Or does it matter?

I want the firewall (Kerio) to start first so nothing sneaks out.

Any ideas?

thanks

stratman wrote:
> Is there a way to select the order of start up apps?
> Or does it matter?
>
> I want the firewall (Kerio) to start first so nothing sneaks out.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks

Answered in general. Please do not multi-post. Cross post if you must, to
two or three /pertinent/ groups, not every group that happens to have
'windowsxp' in the topic.
lose his marbles?

please kiss my hiney....and feel free to post that in all groups you with
XP.

You friggin shill