Help me

britt12

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
Hi! I was told i need a flash drive to.recover my whole mini laptop.when it boots it goes to the windows xp loading screen! When that goes off a quick blue screen pops up.than it start booting again.could anyone tell me where i could get on of the flash drives and the name of it,,,,thank you

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233042

20-233-042-04.jpg

britt12

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
When i turn my mini laptop on it goes to the windows xp loading screen! Than after that goes off a quick flash of a blue screen pops up! Than it goes back to the booting windows xp screen! And it does kt all over again!

OK, can u go to safe mode? Keep pressing F8 button when u start the windows again and select option with networking.

Do u see this?

When you see the message Please select the operating system to start or hear the single beep, press [F8] to display the Windows Advanced Options menu. Select the Last Known Good Configuration item from the menu and press [Enter].

Keep in mind that you get only one shot with the Last KnownGood Configuration feature. In other words, if it fails to revive your WindowsXP on the first attempt, the backup copy is also corrupt.