santaeid

Honorable
May 2, 2012
I am interested in building my own PC and will surely ask many questions about that but that is for the future.

My current dilemma is that I bought a Cyborg RAT 7 Mouse (very happy with) and a Cyborg Gaming Keyboard. The keyboard, hwoever, is not up to my expectations. Macros are hard to program (all I wanted was to open up the internet and a few pages) but after an hour it seems the only thing it did was break my CTRL button so that, when pressed by itself, it opened up Google Chrome. When I highleted the URL bar it would repeatdly type the letter C (the macro I was doing was CTRL+ALT+C for shortcut purposes).

I am returning it because I think it could have been defective (the box was damaged in the corner and looked like it was scrunched up). I am looking for another keyboard that has similar functions like:

Custom backlighting (but I am fine with any color)
Can customize certain areas with backlights and they can be different ones
Extra Protection on well used keys.
Media controls
Macros that can be recorded on the fly

Price can be higher or lower than $80. I just want something that is nice and durable and has as many of these features as possible.

Another questions I have is about on-the-fly macro recording. Can I use it where I would press the record button and then I would open up the internet and a few web pages?

Thanks to anyone who can help me!