Visual Style Web Sites / Lists

Hello,

I am using StyleXP and I was wondering if there is a good site with
Visual Styles out there... I tried themexp.org but I hate the
installs "wrapping" the styles in countless other programs, so they
are history...

One good thing would be a list for the styles. How do we know what
the latest version of a style is? There might be 5 different versions
of a style out there, and I could be using version 1.0.

Is there a site which lists all the good styles and where to get them
you all have found?

TIA
Steve
1
answer
Last reply
More about visual style sites lists

    On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 05:26:45 -0400, Steve Wormuth
    <wormuth@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am using StyleXP and I was wondering if there is a good site with
    >Visual Styles out there... I tried themexp.org but I hate the
    >installs "wrapping" the styles in countless other programs, so they
    >are history...
    >
    >One good thing would be a list for the styles. How do we know what
    >the latest version of a style is? There might be 5 different versions
    >of a style out there, and I could be using version 1.0.
    >
    >Is there a site which lists all the good styles and where to get them
    >you all have found?
    >
    >TIA
    >Steve
    Google "stylexp visual styles" and you will find many sites with
    visual styles without the wrapping which ThemeXP does.

    Donald L McDaniel
    Keep the thread intact
    Post reply to original newsgroup

Configuration Style Microsoft Customization Windows XP