Visual Style Web Sites / Lists

September 13, 2004 9:26:45 AM

Hello,

I am using StyleXP and I was wondering if there is a good site with
Visual Styles out there... I tried themexp.org but I hate the
installs "wrapping" the styles in countless other programs, so they
are history...

One good thing would be a list for the styles. How do we know what
the latest version of a style is? There might be 5 different versions
of a style out there, and I could be using version 1.0.

Is there a site which lists all the good styles and where to get them
you all have found?

TIA
Steve
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 9:26:46 AM

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 05:26:45 -0400, Steve Wormuth
<wormuth@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am using StyleXP and I was wondering if there is a good site with
>Visual Styles out there... I tried themexp.org but I hate the
>installs "wrapping" the styles in countless other programs, so they
>are history...
>
>One good thing would be a list for the styles. How do we know what
>the latest version of a style is? There might be 5 different versions
>of a style out there, and I could be using version 1.0.
>
>Is there a site which lists all the good styles and where to get them
>you all have found?
>
>TIA
>Steve
Google "stylexp visual styles" and you will find many sites with
visual styles without the wrapping which ThemeXP does.

Donald L McDaniel
Keep the thread intact
Post reply to original newsgroup