  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 14, 2005 1:57:10 AM

I know it has been a while since BG1 and 2 were released but I heard that
they were great games and I think I'm gonna go pick up BG2. Before I get it
I just wanted to know if there was the option to play on a LAN and not just
online.

Thanks, Roger

More about : bg2 online

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 9:53:39 PM

Je 06/13/05 23:57, Roger skribis:
> I just wanted to know if there was the option to play on a LAN

You can play BG2 over Ethernet just fine.
--
Fare Well! | www.fiag.it | free/premium news server: www.x-privat.org
G | www.getfirefox.com www.getthunderbird.com | www.40tude.com/dialog

Thanks for the info.