PSP Video?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Has anyone had any luck creating video for your PSP by hand? I'm using
iPSP at the moment and find it a good option, especially the new 2.5
pre-release. Anyone else?

John

"John" <johnnjr@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone had any luck creating video for your PSP by hand? I'm using
> iPSP at the moment and find it a good option, especially the new 2.5
> pre-release. Anyone else?
>
> John

So I take it you are doing yours on the Mac? Otherwise, PSP video 9 is the
easiest and "freest" option.

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

John wrote:

> I am, in fact, a mac user. :) Yes.

FFMPEGX is slow, but works well enough, and is free.

>I am, in fact, a mac user. :) Yes.

Ah-ha!