Sign in with
Your question

Asus p8h61-m problems

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 22, 2011 9:12:59 AM

Hello, i experienced a problem with one PC with the board (asus p8h61-m), its built in and when i turn on the PC it works but there is no signal to the screen, is black (off)
. i tried changing everything including the processor and the memory. and they are ok working on other PC's, i changed power supply and fan. basically its only the board which i have not change. tried different types of monitors and nothing. im guessing the problem is with the motherboad, but desperatly need a opinion from u people please.

More about : asus p8h61 problems

November 30, 2011 12:52:09 AM

brunogoma said:
Hello, i experienced a problem with one PC with the board (asus p8h61-m), its built in and when i turn on the PC it works but there is no signal to the screen, is black (off)
. i tried changing everything including the processor and the memory. and they are ok working on other PC's, i changed power supply and fan. basically its only the board which i have not change. tried different types of monitors and nothing. im guessing the problem is with the motherboad, but desperatly need a opinion from u people please.

I am having the exact same problem, this is the second cpu i have built this year and have two other cpus in my house and i tried everything with the other two cpus to see what the problem was, but I cannot come up with anything. Please help US!
November 30, 2011 1:17:22 AM

Its mostly because the mobo came faulty ... return it to the manufacturer and you should be Abe to get a replacement in a couple of days and asus is really fast in replacing
Related resources
November 30, 2011 2:28:37 AM

yeah i figured that, but I was just hoping that wasn't the case. i have since tried installing another GPU - older radeon card and that still did nothing. i have an RMA with Newegg on it - i just really dont want to pay for shipping
November 30, 2011 3:40:22 AM

Ahhh!!! That's sad bro...:'( 
a b U Graphics card
November 30, 2011 3:48:04 AM

was there any first beep from the mobo, if not its faulty
!