Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Price check on an older rig?

Last response: in Systems
January 20, 2012 11:34:55 PM

Hey guys. So my brother want's to sell his rig that he had built for him by ibuypower like 5 years ago. So I need a price check on it if at all possible.

Here are the specs of it the only thing I didn't get was the case. It's a case with a clear side panel for viewing, some blue lighting and a small fan on the side as well. Front panel of the case swings open to reveal slots for CD/DVD drives and what have you. That's really all I can say haha.
===========SPECS====================
Processor: Core 2 Duo E6550 @2.33GhZ
RAM: 2GB DDR2 Dual Channel @399 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-VM Socket 775
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT
HDD: Western Digital 300GB 3GB/Sec
CD/DVD Burner

Logitech Keyboard Included (basic)
Bios Fully updated to latest version
HDD wiped clean for convience
====================================

Thanks guys! He is hoping to get at LEAST $150 for it. Shouldn't be a problem, should it?

More about : price check older rig

Best solution

January 21, 2012 1:03:34 AM

no i reckon the 100 to 150 dollar qoute is good .. where do you pan to sell it ?
January 21, 2012 2:39:18 AM

This would be like a homework computer or an old lady surfer. you can get 150 if your lucky but make sure you don't sell it to someone you know it is at the age it will need allot of service and you know it will come back on you..

Thent
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 21, 2012 3:57:52 AM

kiezz said:
no i reckon the 100 to 150 dollar qoute is good .. where do you pan to sell it ?

I was thinking probably on like ebay or something. Possibly craigslist if the person is near me. I don't know for sure though.
m
l
January 30, 2012 11:24:38 PM

Best answer selected by nbarr7655.
m
l
!