Quick Launch Icons

I used to have specific icon logos for different web site
(ie) Google logo , Ebay logo , etc. on my quick launch and
also on the favorites display. They now show only an IE
icon? Thanks, Silvio

Silvio,

Read below, courtesy of Alan Edwards, MVP W95/98:

Favicons are only temporary until cleared from your cache.
To make them permanent:
FavOrg-PCMag: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1558477,00.asp

or

The Code Project - FavIconizer: