Nikon D70 and D100 Battery Pack

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 14, 2005 11:56:08 PM

Does anyone know if the MB-D100 auxiliary batter pack will fit the D70?

Ray Paseur
www.non-AOL.com/D70
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 11:56:09 PM

"Ray Paseur" <ray@earplugsnon-aol.com> writes:
> Does anyone know if the MB-D100 auxiliary batter pack will fit the D70?

You mean the vertical grip? No, it won't.
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 4:05:00 AM

"Ray Paseur" <ray@earplugsnon-aol.com> wrote in news:qewhe.15604$Ay3.12340
@lakeread06:

> Does anyone know if the MB-D100 auxiliary batter pack will fit the D70?
>
> Ray Paseur
> www.non-AOL.com/D70

No, there is no battery pack available for the D70 from Nikon, Harbortronic
came out with an aftermarket one.

Mick Brown
www.photo.net/photos/mlbrown
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 3:04:11 PM

In article <qewhe.15604$Ay3.12340@lakeread06>,
"Ray Paseur" <ray@earplugsnon-aol.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if the MB-D100 auxiliary batter pack will fit the D70?
>
> Ray Paseur
> www.non-AOL.com/D70

Hoodman makes a vertical after market grip which incorporates a
battery pack and vertical shutter button, $179.00

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
!