NVIDIA control panel

Any ideas when or is there a fix for the nvidia control panel DEP problems????????? I'm running Geforce 8500 GT Sli on latest drivers (285.62) It is really doing my tree in every time i need to do anything with graphics on my system...........PLEASE PLEASE help if you can
9 answers Last reply
More about nvidia control panel
  1. Dud roll back to the 280 drivers and probmel solved
  2. the new 285 drivers have a few bugs in them go back to the 280's. When I up graded to the 285's my system started acting crazy but when I went back to the 280 everything worked fine.
  3. I'll give it a go sir's
  4. Well I rolled back to previous driver (275.33) PROBLEM RESOLVED cheers Guys 'N' Girls very much appreciated
  5. Your welcome glad we could help. Good luck
  6. shagachicken6969 said:
    Any ideas when or is there a fix for the nvidia control panel DEP problems????????? I'm running Geforce 8500 GT Sli on latest drivers (285.62) It is really doing my tree in every time i need to do anything with graphics on my system...........PLEASE PLEASE help if you can

I was having similar problems, I wasn't sure that drivers were my problem. I went to the 285.79 beta driver and have had no problems since.
  7. Homeboy2 said:
    I was having similar problems, I wasn't sure that drivers were my problem. I went to the 285.79 beta driver and have had no problems since.

That is good I didn't try the Beta one. the 285.62 was the buggy one. Thanks I will have to try it
  8. DM186 said:
    That is good I didn't try the Beta one. the 285.62 was the buggy one. Thanks I will have to try it

Yeh, I forgot to mention that the 285.62 was the bad one.
  9. shagachicken6969 said:
    Well I rolled back to previous driver (275.33) PROBLEM RESOLVED cheers Guys 'N' Girls very much appreciated

happy to help :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Control Panel Nvidia Graphics