Closed Solved

Need help finding a good cheap gaming computer.

I am looking for a gaming computer for games like WOW and shogun 2 total war, my budget is 800 dollars.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need finding good cheap gaming computer
  1. It depends largely on the resolution of the monitor you are using. Any computer with HD2000/3000 will play most games at least at basic settings at most resolutions. After that it is all about compensating with a better GPU, which will require better power supplies than your average pre-built machine comes with.
  2. Best answer
    http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dxdwmw2&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&model_id=xps-8300
    $700, unless you want to build your own, in which case you could likely get a little more bang/$, plus get something that looks a little less... dell
  3. Approximate Purchase Date: (e.g.: this week (the closer the better))

Budget Range: (e.g.: 600-800) Before / After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

Parts Not Required: (e.g.: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)

Country: (e.g.: India) we need to know where these parts are being assembled

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to use an AMD CPU & Biostar mobo with a 24" LCD and full tower case)

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Yes / No / Maybe

Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200)

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC)
  4. This topic has been moved from the section Video Games to section Systems by Pyree
  5. Best answer selected by jacob232152.
  6. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Computer World Of Warcraft Systems