Sign in with
Your question
Solved

What is the best sub $100 gaming headset availible right now?

Last response: in Components
May 4, 2012 12:00:28 AM

hi! I am basically wondering what the best sub $100 gaming headset on the market is right now. If it is possible, a mic and surround sound would be super awesome but I am also open to suggestions for just really awesome sound quality.
thanks in advance and any reply is appreciated!

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
May 4, 2012 6:53:10 AM
Related resources
May 8, 2012 9:48:34 AM

I would prefer a decent headphone with zalman mic attached to it's cable, then you're set. Probably will pick Audio Technica from amazon, some of it is cheap enough at $80-90.

Oh and if you ever buying any headset get the USB one, I love my old logitech clear chat pro back then, logitech G35 would be good also nowadays.
May 11, 2012 12:01:24 AM

tyo07 said:
I would prefer a decent headphone with zalman mic attached to it's cable, then you're set. Probably will pick Audio Technica from amazon, some of it is cheap enough at $80-90.

Oh and if you ever buying any headset get the USB one, I love my old logitech clear chat pro back then, logitech G35 would be good also nowadays.

I was thinking about that, but I really want the surround souns for gaming :/ 
May 11, 2012 1:22:12 PM

Xmsteel said:
I've always had good luck with Sennheiser products, though I have never tried a headset by them.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/noise-cancelling-headset-s... - $179.95

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/pc-headset-skype-headset-v... - $59.95

The pc 350's look amazing but they are $50 over budget :/  I did have the hd 201's for a couple years and loved them for general music, but not for gaming, so I do like sennheiser. The pc151's aren't really "gaming oriented" if you know what I mean.
May 11, 2012 8:30:40 PM

+1 for Sennheiser. My headset does not have a mic but the sound quality is superb. They make excellent quality products.
May 18, 2012 12:05:47 AM

Best answer selected by bobochez.
!