Computer Compatibly Check

Karcov

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Hi, I've been out of the computer market for a wile and don't have a lot of time to do research of a proper type.
As I'm building a new rig, I would like to hear your thoughts on it's compatibility. So hear you go.

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) x2 for SLI

XFX PRO850W XXX Edition Semi-Modular 80 Plus Silver Certified 850 Watt Active PFC Power Supply

G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Memory
4x4 - 16gb Total

AMD FX-8150 Zambezi 3.6GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor

Thermaltake 80mm Turbine CPU Cooler

OCZ Synapse Cache 2.5" 64GB (32GB cache capacity) SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive

Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Or 2 500gb for a raid-array

Also if any one has a suggestion as to any parts that I should or should not use that would be great,/ but please give alternatives if so.
Anyway I hope for best,
Thanks,
Cody Thompson

Karcov

Honorable
May 3, 2012
No much in the land of overclocking, Maybe a littler bit here or there.
As for the Cooler, Not good quality? It looked like people liked it, + looks really badass I thinks. But do you have any suggestions on one that would be of good quality and have nice looks?

And as for the Processor, As far as the research I've done it look like the AMD is the best for the money.
And it would be for Gaming.

Karcov

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Indeed it would be the same cooler, 5 stars on every site I have seen it on.
I sorta have mind set on AMD, but if the Intel is really much better for the price, I might look into it.

Karcov

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Good to know, I my current state of mind/ If the cooler dose what it needs to for gaming and rendering, as I don't think I will be over clocking, and if I do it will be a small amount, the cooler should do fine, I don't mind spending the extra for the "Look" of the thing, so long as it dose it's job.