PSP battery question

PSP battery question: When fully charged and you play a game, are you
to recharge or let the battery die out before recharging. What will be
better for batter life... or dose it matter? I usualy keep my psp
chrged at all times. never letit go below 65%

"WFF" <computer32@wefindfriends.com> wrote in message
> PSP battery question: When fully charged and you play a game, are you
> to recharge or let the battery die out before recharging. What will be
> better for batter life... or dose it matter? I usualy keep my psp
> chrged at all times. never letit go below 65%

I usually just let it die down before recharging because I think I heard
that it has a certain number of charges in it rather than batter life
itself. I am pretty sure less charges will equal a longer battery life
overall.

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "WFF" <computer32@wefindfriends.com> wrote in message
>> PSP battery question: When fully charged and you play a game, are you
>> to recharge or let the battery die out before recharging. What will be
>> better for batter life... or dose it matter? I usualy keep my psp
>> chrged at all times. never letit go below 65%
>>

> I usually just let it die down before recharging because I think I heard
> that it has a certain number of charges in it rather than batter life
> itself. I am pretty sure less charges will equal a longer battery life
> overall.

I thought that's more or less for older battery technologies, Mattinglyfan,
but when I looked it up, it looks like it's pretty complete discharges, so
maybe it's best to keep it half way charged? We need answers!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_ion

"Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "WFF" <computer32@wefindfriends.com> wrote in message
>>> PSP battery question: When fully charged and you play a game, are you
>>> to recharge or let the battery die out before recharging. What will be
>>> better for batter life... or dose it matter? I usualy keep my psp
>>> chrged at all times. never letit go below 65%
>>>

>> I usually just let it die down before recharging because I think I heard
>> that it has a certain number of charges in it rather than batter life
>> itself. I am pretty sure less charges will equal a longer battery life
>> overall.
>
> I thought that's more or less for older battery technologies,
> Mattinglyfan, but when I looked it up, it looks like it's pretty complete
> discharges, so maybe it's best to keep it half way charged? We need
> answers!!!!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_ion

I guess the only way we will truly know is when this generation of PSP
batteries finally die and people will tell whether they let it run down or
kept it charged. In all honesty, I don't do either more often than the
other so I will skew the numbers.

BlackKnight

> "Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
>> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "WFF" <computer32@wefindfriends.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> I usually just let it die down before recharging because I think I heard
>>> that it has a certain number of charges in it rather than batter life
>>> itself. I am pretty sure less charges will equal a longer battery life
>>> overall.
>>
>> I thought that's more or less for older battery technologies,
>> Mattinglyfan, but when I looked it up, it looks like it's pretty complete
>> discharges, so maybe it's best to keep it half way charged? We need
>> answers!!!!
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_ion
>>

> I guess the only way we will truly know is when this generation of PSP
> batteries finally die and people will tell whether they let it run down or
> kept it charged. In all honesty, I don't do either more often than the
> other so I will skew the numbers.

How easy is it to replace the battery?

"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
>>> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> I thought that's more or less for older battery technologies,
>>> Mattinglyfan, but when I looked it up, it looks like it's pretty
>>> complete discharges, so maybe it's best to keep it half way charged? We
>>> need answers!!!!
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_ion
>>>

>> I guess the only way we will truly know is when this generation of PSP
>> batteries finally die and people will tell whether they let it run down
>> or kept it charged. In all honesty, I don't do either more often than
>> the other so I will skew the numbers.
>>

> How easy is it to replace the battery?

push the button that says 'push' and slide the cover off. Then just lift the
battery out.

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message

> "BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message

>>> I guess the only way we will truly know is when this generation of PSP
>>> batteries finally die and people will tell whether they let it run down
>>> or kept it charged. In all honesty, I don't do either more often than
>>> the other so I will skew the numbers.
>>>

>> How easy is it to replace the battery?
>>

> push the button that says 'push' and slide the cover off. Then just lift
> the battery out.

What Brenden meant to say was, "Very easy".

BlackKnight

> "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> How easy is it to replace the battery?
>>>

>> push the button that says 'push' and slide the cover off. Then just lift
>> the battery out.
>>

> What Brenden meant to say was, "Very easy".

Thanks for that, I wouldn't know about buttons saying "Push" because I
haven't actually got a PSP, yet!!!

> You are right, maybe I am the only one who took the "Push the button that
> says push the wrong way."

Nope.

capnsnow

Honorable
May 1, 2013
I was wondering if you could answer my question. Should i play the psp while charging it for the first time? or can i?

TRENDING THREADS