Green spots and weird stretching

Cavintine

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrwPtoztJdQ

I was playing Saints Row for about a hour a few days ago and this started to happen in my game. I restarted and retried again and they were still there. After I check some of my other games and even videos, they were there as well.

I've read a lot of work-arounds with people with similar problem such as adjusting my AMD Overdrive or turning it off completely, but they're still there. I was even told to turn off hardware accelerator from my flash videos.

Cavintine

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
Wile the card dd feel a little loose, I tightened it and made sure the HDMI was in really nice too.

Still no change though. Could it be possible the AMD Overdrive destroyed my card? I never bothered the settings until after the problem but people have been saying messing with these can ruin your motherboard or graphics card.

I've been reading something about making my card 2D from the CCC Catalyst software but I don't know how to go about that I have ver 11.11 and everyone talks about 'options' and 'profiles'. My CCC has none of these and I've looked thoroughly.