Auto Personal Messages for Keywords

I feel like an idiot because I've been on Tom's for quite a while and should know my way around the site but...

Years ago there was an option to get instant notification if a thread was started with certain keywords in the title. I can't seem to find that option anywhere in the profile options.

For example, I get a personal message saying "Forum Tom's Hardware : New topic ([Thread-Title-Here])" with a direct link to the topic.

I absolutely love this for keywords I set up in the past such as "HTPC".

However, there are some I don't care for and I'd like to turn them off. For example, back in 2006 I was researching macbooks for my wife and I set up notification for that keyword. I still get notified EVERY time someone starts a topic with "macbook" in the title. I would like to turn that one off. Plus, I would like some new keywords to be added.

Can someone help me out here? Where are the settings for this???

Solution
Yup, that's how it should look. And yeah, feel free to recommend the feature be added back in our feedback area (that button to the right).
Just so you know I'm not crazy (or if you want a visual), here is what my Private Message page looks like with some notes added:

TomsPrivateMessages.jpg

Like I said, it is a REALLY nice feature for topics you are interested in. I think the option went away about the time Tom's joined Best of Media years ago.

Maybe I should request the feature to be added back?

I requested the feature. So strange that the feature was removed, but I still get my topic notifications of keywords I set up in the past. I wonder if the feature was removed because some idiots had general keywords like "graphics" and so the forum-bots were sending thousands of notifications and flooding the system.

Anyways, I hope the feature makes a comeback. Anyone who reads this and likes the idea be sure to go to the feature request section and vote for it!

@jpishgar-> Darn it, I should have started this thread as a question so I could give you kudos. I can only give you an off-the-record "Thank You".