  • Computer
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
July 5, 2005 6:01:30 PM

i need to find out if its possible to get a picture from my Motorola v220
onto the computer.

More about : question

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 6:01:31 PM

""Alicia C via CellPhoneKB.com"" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
>i need to find out if its possible to get a picture from my Motorola v220
> onto the computer.

Yes with MPT and a usb cable, look on ebay for both.

bamp
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 3:02:53 AM

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

> ""Alicia C via CellPhoneKB.com"" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
>>i need to find out if its possible to get a picture from my Motorola v220
>> onto the computer.
>
> Yes with MPT and a usb cable, look on ebay for both.
>

> bamp
>MPT is Motorola Phone Tools, just in case. Cable is a "mini" USB cable
(Walmart?; Office Max?; Best Buy?). May be cheaper on ebay, but if you have
to pay shipping, just pick one up. Supports pix in both directions.

If this is a one-time thing....send MMS message to your email. (Hint, you
can send more than one pic at a time)

Mark
!