help

i need to find out if its possible to get a picture from my Motorola v220
onto the computer.
2 answers Last reply
More about help

    ""Alicia C via CellPhoneKB.com"" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
    >i need to find out if its possible to get a picture from my Motorola v220
    > onto the computer.

    Yes with MPT and a usb cable, look on ebay for both.

    bamp

    "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

    > ""Alicia C via CellPhoneKB.com"" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
    >>i need to find out if its possible to get a picture from my Motorola v220
    >> onto the computer.
    >
    > Yes with MPT and a usb cable, look on ebay for both.
    >

    > bamp
    >MPT is Motorola Phone Tools, just in case. Cable is a "mini" USB cable
    (Walmart?; Office Max?; Best Buy?). May be cheaper on ebay, but if you have
    to pay shipping, just pick one up. Supports pix in both directions.

    If this is a one-time thing....send MMS message to your email. (Hint, you
    can send more than one pic at a time)

    Mark

Cingular Motorola Computer Internet Service Providers