System for better gaming

Kurupti0n

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Below is a small description of what i'd like to obtain within my budget (if at all possible). I'm looking for something that's easily upgradeable & built for gaming. Doesn't have to be top quality in gaming, i'd just like to expand my gaming further than just World Of Warcraft on low settings. I'm seeking advice or perhaps even builds that the community manages to come up with that are within my range.

Approximate Purchase Date: Next few weeks

Budget Range: No more than $425 Before / After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Mainly gaming, as that is what i'm wanting to do most.

Parts Not Required: I don't need a monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers or any other attachments aside from what is necessary to run the computer.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Either Newegg.com or Tigerdirect.com (If anyone knows a better site i'd be open to it)

Parts Preferences: I'm open for any design/product name. Something that's easily expandable & not in a micro-form case.

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution: 1024x768 or better

Additional Comments: Windows 7 (any variation) is fine. Something with atleast 4 gigs of ram & a suitably sized Harddrive.