I'm Going To Get Me An Attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

I'm going to get me an attorney and sue you're ass. Opps I mean your
ass not you're ass, how stupid of me to have made a mistake because I
am such a fast typer and my proofreader said that all the words I wrote
were spelled correctly.

My proof reader is a guy named Joe. Joe lives down the street froom me
and we hang out, I know I spelled from with two o's instead of one and
I'm waiting to be corrected for that.

I am a bad speller I admit it, I spell words rong all the time.

One time I was in my car and I was thinking of words to spell and I
thought of the word exactly as I was taking a write turn. The word was
right, you know like you write something down?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

On 2 Aug 2005 22:38:28 -0700, "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> I'm going to get me an attorney and sue you're ass. Opps I mean your

"And in the case of Steve versus You're Ass, we the jury rule for
You're Ass, in the amount of $1,000,000, LOL?"

>ass not you're ass, how stupid of me to have made a mistake because I
>am such a fast typer and my proofreader said that all the words I wrote
>were spelled correctly.
>
>My proof reader is a guy named Joe. Joe lives down the street froom me
>and we hang out, I know I spelled from with two o's instead of one and
>I'm waiting to be corrected for that.
>
>I am a bad speller I admit it, I spell words rong all the time.
>
>One time I was in my car and I was thinking of words to spell and I
>thought of the word exactly as I was taking a write turn. The word was
>right, you know like you write something down?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

Of all the DAVIDHEROs I've known, "DAVIDHERO" is the DAVIDHEROiest.

>On 2 Aug 2005 22:38:28 -0700, "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> I'm going to get me an attorney and sue you're ass. Opps I mean your
>
>"And in the case of Steve versus You're Ass, we the jury rule for
>You're Ass, in the amount of $1,000,000, LOL?"

Eh, you! Take my robe off and get down from there!!! I'M the judge
around these parts, law school boy. Beat it!

Oh, and hands off my gavel!

H.I.V. Steve wrote:
> I'm going to get me an attorney and sue you're ass. Opps I mean your
> ass not you're ass, how stupid of me to have made a mistake because I
> am such a fast typer and my proofreader said that all the words I wrote
> were spelled correctly.
>
> My proof reader is a guy named Joe. Joe lives down the street froom me
> and we hang out, I know I spelled from with two o's instead of one and
> I'm waiting to be corrected for that.
>
> I am a bad speller I admit it, I spell words rong all the time.
>
> One time I was in my car and I was thinking of words to spell and I
> thought of the word exactly as I was taking a write turn. The word was
> right, you know like you write something down?

Judge Judy will through your mealy ass right out of court. As the
audience laughs their asses off at you and your proofreader! lmfaoayj
FM...