Should I take a auzentech forte with ( maybe ) a problem? Answer Fast!

danker8

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
I can get a Auzentech X-FI Forte for 50 euro's. But the person told me that he heard a light zoom sound while playing Battlefield 3. With other applications it was normal. I can also get for 60 euro's a Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Fatality Professional. Which one should I get? Need answer fast, today or tomorrow please.

hastur8

Honorable
May 5, 2012
I am "upgrading" from my Auzentech X-FI Prelude as there is an annoying popping sound in Windows 7. This is a known issue and I can't figure out a way around it.

danker8

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
Thanks for your reply's. The only problem is that the guy with the forte, lives on the other side of the country. Not the usa, the netherlands. So I can't check it out, and he probably won't take it back. The guy with the fatal1ty pro lives in the same state.

danker8

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
Is the forte really alot better, or on same par? I read that someone had both, and that he thought the forte was better.

dj_crossbones

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2011
I agree with moto get auzentech, it's a great card, I have had creative cards and haven't been impressed. I personally use a HT claro and love it, if you could find one of those it has been the best most crash free soundcard that I have ever owned.