Should I take a auzentech forte with ( maybe ) a problem? Answer Fast!

I can get a Auzentech X-FI Forte for 50 euro's. But the person told me that he heard a light zoom sound while playing Battlefield 3. With other applications it was normal. I can also get for 60 euro's a Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Fatality Professional. Which one should I get? Need answer fast, today or tomorrow please.
10 answers Last reply
More about should auzentech forte problem answer fast
  1. Also would my 2 jean marie reynaud stereo speakers benefit from a sound card?
  2. JMR's are usually excellent speakers so I would say yes, go for the Forte. Be aware I am biased - I dislike Creative and never recommend them.
  3. Thank you!So the zoom sound is nothing to worry about?
  4. Might've just been an incoming Rpg round....
    Take it on test and tell them if you're happy its a deal,
    Moto
  5. I am "upgrading" from my Auzentech X-FI Prelude as there is an annoying popping sound in Windows 7. This is a known issue and I can't figure out a way around it.
  6. Thanks for your reply's. The only problem is that the guy with the forte, lives on the other side of the country. Not the usa, the netherlands. So I can't check it out, and he probably won't take it back. The guy with the fatal1ty pro lives in the same state.
  7. Take the fatality then :)
    Moto
  8. Is the forte really alot better, or on same par? I read that someone had both, and that he thought the forte was better.
  9. Or should I just get a new x-fi titanium for 66 euro's.
  10. I agree with moto get auzentech, it's a great card, I have had creative cards and haven't been impressed. I personally use a HT claro and love it, if you could find one of those it has been the best most crash free soundcard that I have ever owned.
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Battlefield Zoom Light Components