7 new Greatest Hits titles

"Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote in message
news:gob3f11akjgsdt9cvjr951g0q56hn7rpjh@4ax.com...
> This is a killer collection of GH titles:
> http://www.us.playstation.com/site.aspx?id=83&DCMP=PS2News0805&ATT=GreatestHits
>
> ATV Off-Road Fury 3
> Hot Shots Golf Fore!
> Jak 3
> Killzone

Killzone is one that I have been waiting and hoping to see hit GH...been
wanting to pick it up but not at full price. Now I can get it either for
$19.99 or less for a used copy :)

> Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
> Sly 2: Band Of Thieves
> Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
>
> --
> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
> Galley

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:02:54 -0400, Galley
<Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote:

>This is a killer collection of GH titles:
>http://www.us.playstation.com/site.aspx?id=83&DCMP=PS2News0805&ATT=GreatestHits
>
>ATV Off-Road Fury 3
>Hot Shots Golf Fore!
>Jak 3
>Killzone
>Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
>Sly 2: Band Of Thieves
>Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

hmmm waiting for 'God of War' to hit GH and considering the awful
reviews "Syphon Filter' got, i'm amazed it made it too GH status. Oh
and you can add 'The Incredibles' to that list too since it just made
GH.

toadie

<toadie05@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:02:54 -0400, Galley
> <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote:
>
>>This is a killer collection of GH titles:
>>http://www.us.playstation.com/site.aspx?id=83&DCMP=PS2News0805&ATT=GreatestHits
>>
>>ATV Off-Road Fury 3
>>Hot Shots Golf Fore!
>>Jak 3
>>Killzone
>>Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
>>Sly 2: Band Of Thieves
>>Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
>
> hmmm waiting for 'God of War' to hit GH and considering the awful
> reviews "Syphon Filter' got, i'm amazed it made it too GH status. Oh
> and you can add 'The Incredibles' to that list too since it just made
> GH.

Got a LONG wait on God of War to go to GH...that has not been out long at
all...

Galley wrote:
> This is a killer collection of GH titles:

Here's what they're really worth brand new:

ATV Off-Road Fury 3.....(Never played it)
Hot Shots Golf Fore!......$9.99
Jak 3.............................$49.99
Killzone........................$14.99
R&C: Up Yr Arsenal.......$44.99
Sly 2: Band Of Thieves...$9999.99 [1]
SF: Omega Strain...........(Never played it)

[1] best 3D platformer ever (mario who?) and the closest thing to perfection
a game can possibly get.

Galley <Galley@spam-jammer.galleytech.com> wrote:

> Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Yay. Been waiting for this title to go GH.

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:15:44 -0400, "massivegrooves"
<massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote:

>"Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote in message
>> This is a killer collection of GH titles:
>> http://www.us.playstation.com/site.aspx?id=83&DCMP=PS2News0805&ATT=GreatestHits
>>
>> ATV Off-Road Fury 3
>> Hot Shots Golf Fore!
>> Jak 3
>> Killzone
>
>Killzone is one that I have been waiting and hoping to see hit GH...been
>wanting to pick it up but not at full price. Now I can get it either for
>$19.99 or less for a used copy :)
>
>> Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
>> Sly 2: Band Of Thieves
>> Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
>>
>> --
>> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
>> Galley

'Killzone' is quite a good game - i bought it brand new a couple of
months ago from Movie Trading Company for $14.99.. all i wish though
is that it would support the keyboard/mouse.. keyboard only works for
typing the name of your profile.. can't be used in game.. pity!

toadie

TRENDING THREADS