Grrr... Just wasted time typing big reply to a closed thread

Speaking of cars. I just took over the daily operation of our Mazda CX7. The wife has drove for three years since new. I noticed the hydraulic lifters were chattering a bit. Ran some feul injector cleaner through the system and added a tank of Premium gas. Took care of the chatter. Sat her next to me and manually shifted through 4 gears at about 6000 rpm to blow the carbon out. She won't speak to me. My son thinks I'm an awesome dad.

I'm now driving a 2.5L 245HP turbo charged AWD Galaxy gray Bose stero equipped machine. I'll be signing autographs at Starbucks 12 - 2 today. PS. If you are currently a cheerleader and need a ride to this special event, text me with the code macheluv2me247. If you are a cheerleader's mother, techmo34 drives a Mustang and has no chance at your daughter.

Edit to add the techmo34 lameness comment. lol.

Been looking at a lot of new cars recently. Purchased a Nissan Juke last week. I will say I like a lot of Ford's current lineup on new offerings. I keep refferring to the fact Ford did not take a nickel of bailout money. Unlike Government motors.

It's a bit off topic, but I have lots of respect for that.

tecmo34

Administrator

They may go out with the "Bad Boy" but they come home with the "Good Boy" :D .

That's what yiou need. A gainfully employed cheerleader who will go out of her to make nice men happy. You do realize we had a Laker Girl as a patient in our office under our care a few years ago. I think the guy she married owned like the northern third of West Hollywood. I felt her temptation every time I touched her. I mean on a professional level I know she would not go out with a guy driving a Mustang. Eva!

tecmo34

Administrator
I can't argue with that statement!! No Laker Girls is going to be going out with a guy in a Mustang. :D

One of my wife's friends was a "Bengal" for the Cincinnati Bengals (not the same level of course) but I would've had a "shot" with her... My nephew has a nice pic with her at my wife's baby shower for our first child years ago.

Over the years we have treated quite a few beauty pageant entrants and some winners of their respective pageants. Not one of them had a boyfriend who drove a Mustang. Oh yiour were talking about the HS cheerleaders you can pick up. Sorry. I am a bit off topic bringing in the Laker Girls who we treat. And those beauty pageant winners/entrants. Yiu wouldn't understand with a mindset of your level regarding cars.

I never took any pics of my college girlfrind. The topless dancer. She drove a '69 Thunderbird with no brakes. Yes, it's true. I drove a '70 Pontiac GTO (well LeMans Sport if your not paying attention). I drove it off a cliff and broke it. So, we tried driving the T-bird a former sugar daddy gave to her. Did I mention everyone was arrested and I got in a lot of fights. Well, off topic. No Mustang involved here!

tecmo34

Administrator
Very true... I'm not a "Muscle Car" guy. My car would be a 99 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)

nissan-skyline-99-04-body-kit_cat.jpg

Wow. We are going to the Nissan Dealer after work to pick upo a few items for the new Nissan Juke we bought last Sunday. Is that car still in production, the Skyline GT-R? This is our first Nissan. The Juke is smallish and on the cheap side, but I could not belive all the options the car with. Only available in the Juke is the 1.6L 188HP turbocharged engine. I can't believe Nissan offered this package in a cheap car! I think some of the other car makers may try and compete in this otherwise Nissan dominated market (small 4 cylinder sport turbocharged sports car). I mean we were looking for car for my 18 year old son to drive to colege, VW Jetta, Nissan Centra, a few others. We backed off buying a 2011 Acura RDX for now for us and bought the little Nissan. It looks like the Infinity crossover from maybe 5-8 years ago. Each dealer in our county had 4 or 5 of the cars. Nissan will make a 2012 version of the Juke. I can see it now. The Ford Mustang Puke! LOL.

Yeah, I love the engin/powertrain specs on that! I would never sp0end $89,995 for a car, but I was checking out this BMW's specifications. Over 500 HP from a stock production car.

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/mseries/x6m/2009/allfacts/design/exterieur.html

IO guess I missed GT-R at the Nissan dealer. It must have been in the back row with the used Mustangs. The Juke was right in front showing in the first row streetside. lol.

Practically speaking and if you buy the car and do not lease or trade every two years. A Honda, Toyota and Nissan are far less expensive to repair than a BMW or similar luxury sports car. Wreck a BMW and take it to your favorite bodyshop and experience sticker shock. A new hood for our '95 Honda was $135. when my son wrecked it we had the car repaired recently.